- Prices & Markets
In the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) final “Tier 3” rule released March 3, the agency finalized an ethanol content of 10% (E10) for standard emissions testing in gasoline, as opposed to the proposed 15% ethanol (E15) test fuel.
- Industry & Facility News
- EIA: E85 Retail Fueling Stations Growing Rapidly Outside U.S. Midwest
- EPA Files E15 Brief in Appeals Court
- Ensyn Inks Renewable Heating Fuel Oil Supply Contract with New Hampshire Hospital
- South Dakota to Incorporate E15 into State Fleet, Fuel Sites
- California Refiners: CO2 Cap-and-Trade Adds $0.12/Gallon to Diesel, Gasoline
- USDA Doles Out Funding for Advanced Biofuel Projects
- Legislation & Politics
- Obama’s FY 2015 Budget Proposal Promotes Biofuels, Cuts Fossil Subsidies
- Utah House Reps Float Biodiesel Bill
- U.S. Senators Introduce Bill to Encourage Production, Use of Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- International Developments
- Cosan 4Q 2013 Earnings Fall Year-Over-Year; Revenues Up
- Boeing, South African Airways Explore Opportunities for Farmers to Grow Crops for Biofuel
- German E10 Sales Rose 5.4% in 2013; Gasoline Market Shrinking
- Global Bioenergies Taps Linde to Design Second Bio-Isobutene Pilot Plant
- BTG-BTL, Empyro Win 1st Pyrolysis-Oil Project at Dutch Dairy Plant
- Neste Oil, DONG Energy, Team on Renewable Diesel Project
Hart's Global Biofuels Center brings you all essential global information on ethanol and biodiesel into one SINGLE, UNBIASED, RELIABLE long-term report on ethanol and biodiesel.
This report provides a summary in table form of current and future biofuels mandates that have been enacted by region and country, noting the precise blend level mandate and its effective date
This package provides a history, review and analysis of the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS2) program from its inception in the EISA to the proposed and final regulations issued by U.S. EPA.
Blend mandates have been enacted or are under consideration in 25 of the 50 countries in the region, and most have some form of legislation.